- Ensure all field engineering projects are delivered on time within the contract agreement terms, scope of work, and budget estimate.
- Lead the planning and execution of the project and ensure the required technical resources including labor, test equipment, and material.
- Develop a detailed plan to monitor and track progress of multiple projects.
- Create and maintain comprehensive and accurate project documentation.
- Coordinate with AEC internal team, customer representative and vendors to assure proper execution of projects.
- Manage relationship between customers and AEC.
- Measure project performance using appropriate project management tools.
- Perform risk management analysis to assure the highest level of job safety compliance and project quality.
- Apply good judgment for when to escalate key issues to upper management when needed.
- Attend on-site project meetings as necessary.
- Supervise and manage Project Engineer.
- Delegate tasks to Project Engineer in a clear and timely fashion.
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- 5 years’ experience of project management or combined project manager and project engineer experience.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related degree.
- PMP “Project Management Professional” certification, CPM “Certified Project Manager”, College or University Project Management Certificate a plus.
- High level of key competencies such as:
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Decision making
- Problem Solving
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance provided for employee by AEC
- Option to participate in matching 401(k) plan
- Sick Days
- Vacation Days
- Observed Holidays
Location: Pasadena, California