Using sophisticated computer modeling software, our professional engineers perform power system studies for new systems and analyze complex problems and anomalies in existing power systems.
Power system studies are the basis for reliable generation, transmission and distribution systems.
AEC engineers perform comprehensive job site surveys to document existing installations, layout, service equipment, conduit runs, distribution panels, and provide up-to-date single-line diagrams and documentation.
We can do
- Protective Device Coordination Studies
- System Short Circuit Analysis
- Arc Flash Studies
- Harmonic Analysis and Power Quality
- Ground Fault Coordination Studies
- Grounding Studies
- Motor Starting Studies
- Power Factor Correction Studies
- Reliability Centered Maintenance
- And more …